Cosânzeana is a non-profit social workshop located in Dambovita County.
Our mission is to preserve the rich heritage of hand-sewing in Romania while creating
dignifying working opportunities in the rural area.
Our workshop creates:
– A unique range of sewing kits on wood – selected for design excellence in the Romanian
Design Week Central Exhibition
– Hand sewn accessories and holiday Decorations
– Customized products for our corporate partners
For Stejarii Residential Club we offer:
– 1 free design and 1 free prototype for a customized product
– 15% DISCOUNT on www.cosanzeana.ro using code SCC at checkout
We are grateful for having collaborated with: The Ministry of Internal Affairs, OMV Petrom,
UniCredit, Ashoka Support Network, L’Oréal, Holcim, CEZ, hp.